Walk for Life 2020
Date/Time: Happening Now until May 30, 2020
Location: Happening at Your Home
Because we are unsure when this social distancing is going to end, we have decided to make our Walk For Life VIRTUAL! We are very excited to partner with you at your home as you become part of changing the culture FOR life!
Love Saves Lives! Walk with us to promote the sanctity of human life and raise funds so we can continue to offer FREE life-affirming services to women, men, and families in Central Maine.
So What Does a Virtual Walk Look Like?
- There are 2 ways to register:
– Online Registration – through our Eventbrite link
– Call us at 207.872.5070 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors. Ask them to support you in raising funds for First Choice Pregnancy Center. (By the way, First Choice is considered an “essential” service and we are open!)
Be creative in HOW you will raise funds and let your supporters know what you’ll be doing. Email or Facebook are great ways to communicate. Walk around your home and track your steps, walk your dog, walk on your treadmill, ride your stationary bike, walk on your elliptical machine, dig up your garden, plant some flowers, jump on your trampoline, paddle your kayak etc.
Send this link https://bit.ly/WFL2020Donate in a text or email for people to sponsor you securely online. In the special instructions box make sure they put our event Love Saves Lives and the person they are sponsoring (example: lovessaveslives – Elmer Fudd).
If you collect checks, you can mail them to our secure mailbox at 295 Kennedy Memorial Drive Ste. #2, Waterville, ME 04901.Don’t forget to keep track of your own donations on this pledge sheet: https://bit.ly/WFL20PledgeForm
- Register by May 4th and we will mail a Love Saves Lives T-shirt. Take a selfie wearing your T-shirt while you’re doing your virtual walking. Send your selfie to email@example.com or post on your Facebook page and tag “First Choice Pregnancy Center”.
- Prizes will be awarded for Most Funds Raised, Most Steps Walked, and Best Variety of Activities! All entries considered for a prize must be accompanied by a photo. All photos must be submitted by May 30th. Winners will be announced June 3rd.